Account Executive- B2B - Hybrid Remote/In-Office
We are Cheil USA. A group of thinkers and tinkerers who makes ideas that move. We are driven by our passion to create mind-blowing ideas, technologies, and one-of-a-kind experiences by connecting advertising with digital; online and offline; data and events; and consumers and brands. We call this CONNEC+, our DNA that takes us above and beyond. As part of Cheil Worldwide, Cheil USA plays its part in one of the world’s biggest agency networks – comprising 53 offices and eight affiliates in 42 countries. Let's get moving, together.
About us Cheil Worldwide is the 12th-largest creative agency in the world. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we were founded by Samsung in 1973 to grow its local and global business. While Samsung is still one of our main clients, our roster has evolved to include other globally recognized brands such as Adidas, PayPal, ESPN, Lego, Coca-Cola, Nivea, Starbucks and many more.
Cheil USA is one of Adweeks Fastest Growing Agencies in 2021 Dallas serves as the lead agency for all Samsung projects in North America and is located steps from their office at Legacy Central Plano, in Dallas, Texas. It’s the home base for more than 170 creative problem-solvers who share a passion for developing groundbreaking ideas rooted in data, driven by insights, and enabled by innovative technology.
And that brings us to you… or rather you to us. Pushing boundaries and traditional advertising requires a curious mind undeterred by the never-been-done. We need a thinker and doer eager to explore new ways to connect with consumers beyond offering a product. If blending analytics with intuition and imagination makes your eyes sparkle, read on!
About you Who you are is just as important as (if not more important than!) what you can do.
- Experience forming strong relationships in a team environment.
- A good listener, someone who reads people and adapts accordingly.
- A can-do attitude to jump in and find solutions sometimes with minimal guidance.
- Naturally curious, lifelong learner with a calm and confident presence.
About the role Like you, this job is multidimensional. And every aspect is crucial to creating culturally relevant work.
- Work with the agency account team and other agency managers to deliver operational excellence, speed to market, resource optimization, and profitability management.
- Assist on both small and large-scale projects and take ownership at times with minimal oversight from agency leadership.
- Manage client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicate with clients and agency teams.
- Learn the intricate details of the guidelines and standards of the brand and unique business challenges then grow into being a steward of the brand.
- Assist with the project management workflow, overseeing the efficiency and quality of work.
- Prepare and assist team leader for client meetings and financial reporting.
- Be a resource for the agency team and look for opportunities to take the lead on projects.
About the requirements You’ve got to check the boxes before you can think outside of them.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of client-facing advertising industry experience managing the creation and delivery of great work.
- B2B experience is preferred, but relevant B2C experience will be considered.
- Organized, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Strong writing ability.
- Knowledge of client and agency operations.
- Passionate, positive, and solution oriented.
Apply for this position