Business Development Manager
FF Branded is a branded content agency powered by real filmmakers. We take a filmmaker's mindset to branded content production, creating branded films that audiences and customers actually want to see.
Business Development Manager (Full-time)
As a branded content agency, securing clients represents FF Branded’s most important goal. As Business Development Manager, you will develop and implement a sales outreach strategy to secure new clients for the agency. Your job will be to locate potential clients, create and nurture the connections, tailor communications, and produce sales meetings with the team.
What you'll do:
- Research potential firms and contact individuals in need of our video service
- Customize core messaging to reach these contacts
- Create a sales database and manage the CRM
- Copywriting for sales and outreach messaging
- Collect in-market feedback for further sales process development
- Develop leads and convert them into sales meetings with the team
- Provide weekly sales pipeline updates
What you'll bring:
- Experience with Salesforce, Pipeline, or alternative sales CRM software
- Minimum 5 years’ agency experience in lead generation tactics to close enterprise accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Availability to work in the Eastern Time Zone
- a DIY work ethic
Base Compensation: DOE Additional compensation: Commission
Position is partially remote and can have a flexible schedule. Our company cares about results, not time tracking, and our culture reflects this.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. About FF Branded:
FF branded is the branded content division of The Film Fund. We take a filmmaker’s approach to creating branded videos. A filmmaker-founded company, The Film Fund has been funding independent short films since 2017. We offer a simpler alternative to funding independent film. You can learn more about our mission at https://www.thefilmfund.co.
Apply for this position
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.