Desotec's mission is to protect our planet. We provide end-to-end purification solutions for pollution in the air, water and other gases and liquids. We do this by supplying mobile activated carbon filters to our B2B customers all over Europe. We recycle our own saturated filters by taking back the spent activated carbon for reactivation, making our filter solutions circular.
Would you like to join us in fighting for a clean future? Join us!
Our goal for your future job? Converting industrial technical content towards attractive marketing assets for our existing and future multi-channel marketing campaigns. You know how to compose & write engaging and attractive content for our B2B audience, being companies that need solutions for environmental compliance and the purification of core process streams. As a Content Marketeer:
You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team within the Business Development Department and the Sales Engineers to create the content needed to fuel our Market Leader double digit growth.
You will take ownership of the content that we are (both internally as externally) producing to attract & push leads through our marketing funnel and their customer journey. You’re able to create content for our low-maturity and high-maturity leads, that is tailored to their needs. From blogposts that simply explain how our business works to in-depth e-books about a variety of different customer needs.
As a native English speaker, you’ll be the safekeeper of content that is being published & utilized throughout our Sales & Marketing efforts. You will partake in business improvement projects to support the team in fulfilling the set-up goals, either with your experience or content writing skills. You’ll also be responsible for the content implementation & further growth of our Marketing Automation Tool, Pardot. You will report to the Marketing Manager
- You are a native English speaker
- You have experience with translating technical input into engaging content for our multi-channel approach
- You have a technical background with copywriting experience
- You can keep continuity in all our content, on all our different channels
- You have a solid understanding of SEO
- You have some experience in keyword analysis
- You know about inbound marketing, nurturing, and scoring-grading
- You stay up to date in the world of Digital Marketing and content tools
- Proven track record with a marketing automation tool, ours is Pardot
- Basic HTML knowledge to keep our website up to date
- You can structure content to make it easy to read and scan
- You have excellent time management skills with a focus on delivering to deadlines
- The opportunity to create and write new and engaging content
- Part of a growing, creative team
- International collaboration with technical sales engineers
- Working remotely, with the ability to visit our modern HQ on a regular basis
- Competitive salary package
Apply for this position