Content Promotion Specialist
Posted: Jul 23 2020
At Simple Strat, we simplify stand-out content marketing for B2B tech companies and HubSpot implementation for teams across industries.
We pride ourselves in helping tech brands create B2B content that’s truly interesting – engaging, converting, and delighting customers along the way. We know first-hand how powerful this can be for long-term growth because we practice what we preach. From our rapidly-growing HubSpot Hacks YouTube series to our lead-driving blog, we’ve bet our own business on the power of content. And we’re glad we did.
We have a small, tight-knit team that’s determined to rapidly grow our agency by delivering amazing results to our clients.
Visit https://simplestrat.com/ to learn more.
Remote or In-Person (Lincoln, NE)
Do you love social media? Have a knack for writing emails that get opened? Still upset that Twitter no longer keeps tweets to 140 characters?
Then this may be the perfect role for you!
Simple Strat is a small content marketing agency that’s looking to make big waves in the world of B2B tech marketing. We’re looking for a talented short-form writer that understands social media and content marketing to join our team and help us crush our clients’ goals.
An ideal Content Promotion Specialist at Simple Strat:
- Is passionate about social media and knows how to create content for a variety of social platforms that causes people to take action
- Understands how to hook people’s attention in just a few words
- Can break long-form content down into its most interesting pieces
- Is familiar with distributing and promoting content to reach new audiences
- Is deeply curious about B2B content marketing and closely follows industry experts and trends
- Has experience with and enjoys writing for B2B technology companies (bonus for SaaS experience)
- Is interested in business, technology, and the intersection of the two
Requirements for this role:
- You have experience creating compelling B2B content for a variety of social media platforms and engaging with others on those platforms
- You have experience writing B2B emails
- You have experience developing relationships with other content publishers to earn backlinks and guest-posting/feature opportunities
- You have experience with promoting long-form content assets (such as articles, ebooks, and case studies) through a variety of channels and methods
- You understand and can explain basic B2B content strategy
- You have experience writing for multiple brands or voices
- You understand the types of metrics content promotion can impact and how to use that data to improve performance over time
- Bonus: You have experience writing copy for digital advertisements
- Bonus: You have experience with content publishing and promotion tools like SEMRush, Buffer, MailChimp, and/or HubSpot
Specific responsibilities in this role:
- Write engaging social media content designed for specific platforms that engages target B2B audiences
- Write emails that people love to read and can’t help but act on
- Create promotion plans designed to drive traffic to long-form content assets
- Engage with target audiences in forums and online communities
- Form relationships with other content publishers to generate backlinks and content partnership opportunities
- Repurpose long-form content into engaging short-form pieces for use in infographics, social media, short videos, etc.
- Collaborate with designers to convey written content in visually compelling ways
- Publish/send short-form content using tools such as Buffer, MailChimp, and HubSpot
- Review content performance metrics and use them to optimize over time
Other details about the role:
- This role is a full-time role (40 hours/week)
- This role is available as a remote or in-person position - Simple Strat has an office in the vibrant Historic Haymarket district of Lincoln, Nebraska
- Salary is based on experience and skillset
- Unlimited PTO
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Monthly coaching with agency leadership
- Continuous learning opportunities through internal and external training, workshops, and conferences
To get a glimpse of our culture and behind-the-scenes, day-to-day life, check out our Instagram profile (@simplestrat) or browse the careers page on our website (SimpleStrat.com/careers).
Apply for this position