Chukbox is a digital agency focused on designing resilient brands at the intersection of culture, commerce and behaviors. We pursue and embrace diversity, actively pursue equity, and cultivate an inclusive environment.
Chukbox is searching for a Creative Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
You will offer production knowledge and design skills, turn creative connections into living breathing projects, present and design solutions for clients, and oversee project design all the way through execution while managing the design and production team. This role will require hands-on work with concept, design and asset creation.
You have a strong background in ideating, creating, and executing creative and digital campaigns from start to finish. While we are a social-heavy social media team, you will are able to take a brand and creatively tell its story through each touch point including everything from social to landing pages, web banners, emails, etc. In addition, you are comfortable with print and motion graphics deliverables.
You are team-oriented and a client’s success means your success.
- Build strong client relationships through creative ideation & support
- Determine skills and timing needed to achieve a successful campaign
- Accountable for producing assets that deliver on the defined creative strategy
- Strong history in social media campaign development and execution
- Hands-on work with concept, design and asset creation
- Establish art style and tone, and ensure cohesion across the campaign
- Oversee and provide daily management and quality control of the creative output, always ensuring consistency
- Support with new business pitches, proposal development, and project initiation
- Assist in managing day-to-day operations of the design team, including setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved
- Promote a culture of feedback, innovation and teamwork
- Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in:
- Social Media
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
- Light Video Editing
- Basic HTML
Min 5 years’ art direction experience, creative direction, and campaign strategic development
- Entertainment and theatrical advertising experience
- Creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and video production tools
- User experience as it relates to web, mobile, and print
- Keen interest in design trends and outstanding attention to detail
- Leadership experience including mentoring and team management
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Apply for this position
Please email the following to email@example.com with "Creative Manager: First/Last Name" in the subject line:`Resume Cover Letter Link to Portfolio / Work Samples