Demand Generation Manager
Smile develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Smile is a closely knit, geographically diverse, remote-first company. We have proudly served our customers for over 15 years. We provide fast, friendly, outstanding support. We love our customers. We create. We solve. We ship. Since 2003 Smile grew out of a passion to create products we can use, and that we are proud to provide for other busy professionals, just like us. Read about how we grew from 2 developers with lots of ideas into the team we are today over on our blog at: https://smilesoftware.com/category/blog/
Overview: Smile, developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, has been making people more productive for over 15 years. While returning millions of hours of productive time to our customers, we’ve grown from a 2 person team to a team of over 30 - all while remaining self-funded and profitable!
What we’re looking for: Smile is seeking a creative and analytical Demand Generation Manager to play an instrumental role in marketing and sales enablement for our TextExpander product. In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing multi-channel demand generation campaigns that will generate and nurture sales leads, and drive Marketing Qualified Leads, pipeline and revenue.
Who you are: You’re innovative and ready to try out the next new idea or method - even if it doesn’t work.
You are data-driven and a gifted storyteller who is able to demonstrate what connects, motivates, and engages our customers.
You thrive on productivity tools and you’re excited to employ your productivity knowledge in innovative paid acquisition campaigns.
At the end of the day, you know you’ve done a good job when you’ve experimented, learned, accelerated our growth of qualified leads, and can demonstrate the effectiveness of each campaign on revenue.
Join our remote team, working in a fluid environment as we continually learn and grow.
- Owns all paid media channels that drive new trial signups for TextExpander, including (but not limited to) paid search, paid social, display advertising, video advertising, and podcast sponsorships
- Regularly optimizes paid search and paid social campaigns to drive relevant audiences to visit the TextExpander site and try our products
- Owns monitoring and reporting of campaign performance across relevant KPIs — from upper funnel to revenue conversion — ensuring all internal stakeholders are looped in
- Drives ongoing CAC and LTV analysis per channel to inform spend allocations for each initiative with a keen focus on multi-channel influence and attribution
- Develops integrated and cohesive retargeting program to assist in converting site visitors
- Finds new ways to optimize conversion funnel (landing pages, A/B tests)
- Works with Sales to develop awareness campaigns to lessen friction in cold outreach
- Develops account-based marketing program for Enterprise prospective customers
- Regularly investigates and tests new channels to drive leads, as they become available
- 4+ years of experience with paid user acquisition or digital marketing with a focus on lead generation, paid search, paid social, and analytics
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, AdRoll, Google Analytics, and Podcast advertising platforms
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Reliable, smart, honest, organized, positive, personable
- Self-motivated, and comfortable with little supervision
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Comfortable with Mac, Windows, Chrome, iOS, CRM, video communication tools
- Quick learner and eager to use new tools
- Creative problem solver with close attention to detail
Tech needed for the job: High-speed, reliable Internet connection
Preferred Experience & Skills: College education 2+ years working remote
- High level of autonomy in your role
- Motivated and creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Employment benefits (US only at this time): Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan) Paid vacation and sick leave 401(k) plan Profit sharing plan
- Contract work also negotiable
- Salary based on experience
Smile develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone, and iPad. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Smile is a closely knit, geographically diverse company. We have proudly served our customers for over a decade.
At Smile, we embrace diversity. We strongly encourage underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they're not sure they meet all qualifications.
Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this position
Please apply at: https://smilesoftware.recruitee.com/o/demand-generation-manager