Digital Advertising Specialist for a Responsible Travel Startup
We are building vacation rental platforms that offer three advantages over current mainstream solutions: transparency, co-ownership and added value for the neighbourhoods. The project is owned and managed by a cooperative and we are working with a network of local stake-holders to collectively decide how to reinvest the profits in local projects that will benefit the local residents
Are you a digital marketing specialist who is passionate about delivering a differentiated customer experience? Join us as a Digital Advertising Specialist and be responsible for supporting the delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives to market across Fairbnb.coop’s digital channels.
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, you’ll develop Ads campaigns, using platform tools to create best-in-class experiences for our clients. Your deep, working knowledge of Ad platforms, set up and ongoing management experience coupled with best-in-class practices will see you drive results across the business. This role will play an essential part in the broader marketing initiatives that will contribute to the success of the business.
The ideal candidate
- Has a strong affinity with the values of our community, is committed to sustainability and regenerative economy and has the skills to understand, support and lead advocacy and activism on sensitive issues with a community-based approach.
- Should be able to communicate in English fluently.
- Being fluent in a second language is a welcomed skill. The more languages the better.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing Lead to plan, build and execute campaigns.
- Creation, execution and maintenance of digital campaigns across our advertising platforms (including campaign build, budget management, asset optimisation)
- Carry out segmentation of CRM databases to implement remarketing strategies
- Strong focus on measurement of campaigns to identify trends and insights
- Reporting on digital campaign performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s) to develop strategic decisions and optimisation recommendations
- Deliver regular updates to wider team including campaign and media industry insights
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Testing and learning with audiences to improve CX and conversion.
You will bring 2+ years of experience in managing digital media campaigns across paid social, search engine marketing and programmatic media buying with agency experience preferred.
You also have hands-on digital platform experience with Google Ads (Search, Display, Remarketing), Google Analytics and Social channels (Facebook Ad Manager and LinkedIn Ads) and the ability to assess competitive levels for keywords and audience, and the resulting impact on CPC/CPM.
You are confident with managing large media budgets and executing campaigns within allocated parameters and have proven experience in A/B testing: developing test and learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates.
Your exceptional attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work under tight deadlines in a collabrative environment, juggling multiple tasks and demands will see you succeed in the role and nurture your team and colleagues.
Flexible Work Policy It’s simple – work where it’s most convenient for you! We recognize that we’re a mixed group of people with different priorities in our lives, so we empower our employees to create their ideal working scenario…in-office, at home, or a hybrid of both. Keep in mind you might need to pop into one of our meeting spot for a meeting here and there, or even a coop-wide meeting.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-Time
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply now at email@example.com
Apply for this position