Digital Campaign Strategist
Direct Online Marketing (DOM) is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency founded in 2006. From our offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Wheeling, WV, we’ve helped clients from every populated continent sell into 150+ countries. By partnering with DOM, you gain a trusted digital advisor with certified expertise and proven results. We offer a disciplined approach, straightforward communications, complete transparency, and a culture of excellence. We’re an online marketing agency in the business of delivering results, which we’ve been doing since 2006. By partnering with us, you gain an online marketing firm that serves as a trusted digital advisor with certified expertise. We've built a digital marketing company that takes pride in the level of service we provide, and our clients agree. There’s a good reason why 85% of our clients stick with us long-term even though they never have to make a long-term commitment. Our experience covers virtually every industry, and our experts function seamlessly as a branch of your marketing department. We cater our check-ins and data reports to a schedule that you decide works best. Some folks like weekly updates about their ad campaigns, while we might meet twice a month for SEO. When you work together with us, it's our goal to exceed your needs. Everything we do is data-driven and aimed squarely at the targets you decide -- with our help, of course. Based on years of experience and careful attention to what makes us the most successful for our clients, The DOM Difference is a collection of our proprietary best practices to developing digital marketing solutions proven to get the best results. These best practices include a disciplined approach to developing tailored solutions, honest straightforward communications, complete transparency, and a culture centered around excellence. They don’t stick with us because they have to. There's plenty of other Premier Google Partners. They stick with us because they want to.
We’re seeking extraordinary people who want to contribute to a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of success for clients around the world.
As a Digital Campaign Strategist, you’ll set the optimal digital advertising strategy for the account teams to hit our clients’ performance goals. These goals are virtually always related to direct business impacts like lead generation and e-commerce sales. You will also be responsible for ad campaign management, whether working with a team or by yourself, depending on the account.
Team members carry a great work-life balance and directly make an impact on our company as well as the lives of our clients, communities, and fellow team members.
Why Work at DOM? At a mid-sized agency, you have the opportunity to move the needle more than at a larger agency. Plus, you get to be part of a team of talented, hard-working individuals. We take our ‘No Jerks’ policy seriously here.
DOM is in the top 2% of all Google partner agencies worldwide, helping our clients grow their businesses through pay-per-click advertising, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and other forms of digital advertising. We’re a stable (established 2006) and growing leader delivering excellent results to our clients who say things like:
“DOM constantly pushes the envelope. They’re great communicators and are fun to work with, too.” “Working with DOM is like working with colleagues who have our company’s best interest at heart.” “I’m approached daily by other digital marketing agencies who want to pitch their company to me, but I never consider anyone else.”
We offer a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; and annual profit sharing.
About the Position Our clients rely on DOM to help them meet direct marketing goals such as increasing leads or driving e-commerce sales. You will be responsible for developing and modifying strategic digital advertising plans to help them reach their goals.
You will set and communicate this strategy with the DOM team of Client Success Managers, Account Managers, Coordinators, and Analysts, as well as clients as needed.
In addition to setting the strategy, for some accounts you will also be responsible for either fully managing accounts or by working in conjunction with other team members, depending on scope.
Day-to-day work includes:
- Developing and executing well-planned search engine and other digital advertising strategies for a variety of clients
- Proactively modifying strategies monthly and as needed based on the performance of major KPIs, account metrics, or client needs
- Working with clients on developing or refining strategic goals during onboarding and throughout campaigns
- Building benchmarks and KPIs
- Developing and executing experiments for all relevant digital advertising tactics, channels, and other elements
- Clearly communicating the progress of strategic plans to meet outlined objectives both internally and, as needed, externally
- Researching and testing platforms, software, and tools
This full-time position operates as a hybrid with an in-office component of 1-3 days per week in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
Who You Are You will have 5+ years of marketing experience, at least 3 of which in digital advertising (including search engines) specifically. This experience will include:
- Heavy execution and strategic development of Google Ads and other search engine advertising campaigns
- Managing and directing social media, video, shopping, and display advertising campaigns for both lead generation and e-commerce sales
- Designing digital campaigns as part of an overall marketing strategy
- Analyzing data to communicate highlights, opportunities, and next steps
- Competitor and market research
Additionally, you have the following skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater, or equivalent work experience in marketing
- Strong analytics knowledge
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Intimate familiarity of sales and marketing funnels
- Creative problem solving
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The following experiences are a plus:
- Agency experience
- Marketing automation and CRM tool implementation
- Foreign language skills or strategic guidance of foreign campaigns
Direct Online Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Apply for this position
Visit the Careers page at directom.com or apply directly for the job at this link: https://directom.bamboohr.com/careers/37