Digital Marketing Analyst
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics are part of a network of state-of-the-art medical facilities located within the heart of the Willamette Valley. At Salem Health, we pride ourselves on being a community-centric, diverse organization that has been voted a top workplace by our employees for three years running. We continually strive to provide innovative paths to learning and growth while maintaining an environment of strategic problem solving objectives through Lean driven principles. We understand that hardworking, conscientious, and compassionate team members are one of our most valuable assets and we are always looking for outstanding people to join our team.
The Digital Marketing Analyst works directly with the Digital Marketing Supervisor to develop and execute test plans and analytical approaches that improve the digital experience to enable targeted communications and drive desired consumer behaviors. This role drives insights and planning that initiate ideas and creativity across all our digital engagements.
- Works directly with Digital Marketing Supervisor to manage digital media and website measurement analysis/planning for Salem Health and all of its communication mediums which includes KPI frameworks, social media, search performance, content performance, marketing automation, and paid media performance.
- Interprets marketing analytics to develop actionable implementation and optimization plans and schedules.
- Manages, reviews and submits metrics reports for overall marketing dashboards, including metrics definitions, and suggestions for further analysis. This includes reporting for executive, physician, and leadership committees throughout the organization.
- Monitors industry trends in marketing, website planning, campaign optimization and measurement, and then appropriately applies that knowledge to department meetings.
- Measures the impact of projects against organization/department objectives.
- Uses several tools to collect data and generate reports for decision-making and performance assessment (Google Analytics, Social listening tools, social network analytics, CRM systems, Salesforce, relational databases).
- Tracks results of digital efforts as well as those of competitors and reports to department.
- Maintains records of what is tracked and reported on a regular basis. Recommends changes to strategy or specific digital media to resolve issues or poor performance.
- Independently manages and ensures appropriate use and functionality of consumer/provider relationship management (CRM/PRM) system (Salesforce, etc.).
- Works directly with Digital Marketing Supervisor, vendor, and Information Services’ Business Intelligence team to ensure validity and integrity of data.
- Serves as the point person for external marketing email campaigns and management of marketing automation tools.
- Maintains good rapport with internal customers and knowledgeably discusses technical factors to ensure effective production and delivery of finished project to fulfill request. Exceeds internal customer expectations.
- Builds effective working relationships throughout the organization with managers, staff, physicians, internal customers and vendors. Provides routine updates to Marketing team relative to areas of responsibility, including training on various digital marketing methodologies and schemes.
- Notifies appropriate department leadership of potential problems, complaints, or other issues related to their project.
- Supports the mission and priorities of Salem Health, including compliance, confidentiality and other required behaviors.
- Maintains job-tracking records by documenting information related to area of responsibility within job tracking software. Follow department standard work for various processes including time tracking, asset management, PTO requests, flexible schedule, telecommuting, etc.
- Attends daily huddles and weekly staff meetings. Attends other meetings, as requested.
- Participates in department Lean activities, including the Visibility Wall, training, 4SPS, Quick and Easy Kaizen, and 5S efforts.
- Provides input to leadership regarding annual budget planning for items pertaining to individual responsibilities.
- Supports coworkers and department image in all communication with integrity and an assumption of positive intent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field required; OR
- Eight (8) years of related work experience; OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience where each year of education equates to two (2) years of experience. For example - Four (4) years of experience substitutes for an associate's degree; and Eight (8) years of experience substitutes for a bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the field of digital marketing.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an analytical role performing data analysis as a core function.
- Experience managing Salesforce (marketing cloud, health cloude, etc.)
- Experience setting up and interpreting analytics, campaign tracking and report design.
- Experience managing digital marketing programs including social media, SEO, paid search, display ads.
- Experience using SEO methods, including: keyword audits and list building, metadata analysis, URL structure and link building.
- Expertise working with multiple data sources (site analytics, media, email, transactional, etc.) to analyze performance of campaigns and marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvements.
- Experience taking large and messy sets of disparate data sources into meaningful order using relational databases.
- Exposure to Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget, etc.) and their reporting suites.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools, such as excel, R, minitab, etc.
- Custom configuration of Google Analytics including but not limited to creating filters, event tracking and goal set up.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics knowledge.
- Ability to distill actionable and appropriate recommendations from data and then communicate this in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.), and social analytics tools.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive internal and external customer relationships in meeting agreed-upon deadlines with quality results.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to think critically, independently, and creatively.
Apply for this position