Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
Simpler Trading, the premier provider of Trading Education in the marketplace, is in search of a Marketing Growth Engineer to join the team. At Simpler Trading, we are on a mission to educate our clients and ensure their financial success by creating the most enduring sources of quality, tried-and-applied content in the trading industry.
Simpler Trading, the premier provider of Trading Education in the marketplace, is in search of a Digital Marketing Analytics Lead to join the team. At Simpler Trading, we are on a mission to educate our clients and ensure their financial success by creating the most enduring sources of quality, tried-and-applied content in the trading industry. Behind every webinar and learning platform sits a dedicated team of entrepreneurial-minded fintechies responsible for creating and delivering tangible trading ideas in real-time to our subscribed members. As a Simpler employee, we guarantee no day “at the office” will be the same, but we promise that you will always be challenged and supported in your role.
The Digital Marketing Analytics Lead will:
- Develop and implement strategies that drive growth across the entire customer journey, using both marketing savvy and technical expertise. Understand marketing objectives and concepts to be proactive in recommending additional types of tools or analysis.
- Act as a bridge between the Marketing and Tech teams to propel marketing efforts forward by navigating changes in the advertising industry in regards to consumer privacy; develop alternate marketing and data solutions for campaign success in a post-cookie world
- Lead complex projects by doing initial discovery, bringing together the right perspectives, identifying roadblocks, and integrating feedback from team members into implementation
- Collaborate with the data management team to structure raw data into transactional database tables to be used with visualization software and write logic-based calculations to create robust, interactive marketing dashboards
- Develop analytics, tracking, and measurement improvements based on company business goals and marketing objectives. Architect, configure and administer analytics infrastructure in partnership with marketing and e-commerce teams.
- Guide marketing team best practices and work with business analysts to lead the company towards a reliable and accurate multi-touch attribution model
- Implement pixels from third-party advertising platforms, create events in Google Tag Manager and goals in Google Analytics based on intended measurement outcomes
- Troubleshoot and resolve website and pixel tracking issues; identify implementation gaps in tagging/tracking for various web analytics and tag management platforms
- Support end-to-end quality and data governance, including documentation of the SDR, data layer, and data dictionary
- Understand key marketing performance indicators to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Develop operational compliance policies and programs based on global regulatory guidelines, requirements and best practices for data governance, data quality, data security, privacy, ethical business practices, and financial services industry standards. Evaluates changes to requirements and best practices to appropriately incorporate into policies and programs.
- Assist with miscellaneous requests, ad hoc reports, or troubleshooting as needed
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments, responding to industry changes and testing new tools and platforms in a manner consistent with marketing goals/business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Marketing, or related field
- 6+ years of experience working with tag management tools and digital analytics implementations.
- Expertise in Digital Analytics and Tag Management technologies and understanding of the digital ecosystem (martech and adtech)
- Passion for data-driven marketing and a culture of measurement
- Experience in performance marketing and web analytics
- Experience with A/B testing, experimentation, and marketing personalization
- Expertise with Marketing Technology stacks and platforms (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Google Optimize, etc.) Must be experienced with creating and managing triggers, pixels, and tags.
- Creative problem-solver: able to uncover the drivers of problems and opportunities, to find and test optimal solutions, and to design systems for solutions to scale
- Both intelligent and practical; possess the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Experience That Goes the Extra Mile
- Google Analytics certification and expertise with GA4
- Knowledge in Cross-Device Measurement, Identity Resolution, & Multi-Touch Attribution Modeling
- Working proficiency of digital marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, Video, Email, Connected TV, Digital Audio, programmatic platforms)
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Datorama, Tableau, Wordpress or WooCommerce
- Skilled in data manipulation and reporting in excel (vlookups, if statements, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of GDPR and privacy regulations that impact digital data
- Expertise in implementing data analytics at scale, in a large organization with multiple brands, apps, and digital properties.
- Worked in an agile environment and are comfortable running an agile process for the data and analytics team
Benefits + Perks Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages and HSA offering 401(k) and Matching Generous PTO Plan Wellness Benefit Home Office Stipend Flexible Work Schedule Flexible Work From Anywhere Option Fully Stocked Fridges In-office Lunch Delivery Stipend
Apply for this position
Apply via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2592705616/?refId=fGib25SkYAdLUUJ7tZAzIw%3D%3D&trackingId=leE802fF3wJX8fpPkdp1PA%3D%3D