Digital Marketing Manager
Jesse and Sharla are known as the “#1 Source for turning Coaches and Holistic Practitioners into 6-Figure Transformational Leaders.” They believe that when coaches and holistic practitioners work with more clients, the world becomes a better place. People from all over the world have come to their events to learn the practical skills and templates to attract more clients and have their first $10,000-month, and what they find they love most are the deeply transformational experiences that help them create a thriving private practice or step into Transformational Leadership. Thrive Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive community that honors the experiences of Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian and other People of Color, and other marginalized identities.
POSITION: Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY: Westegg Enterprises and Cashflow Diary with J. Massey
REPORTING TO: CEO, J. Massey
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
LOCATION: Remote, prefer PST or MST but not required, US applicants only
START DATE: March 2021
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: February 26, 2021
ABOUT THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER POSITION: J. Massey is the CEO and Founder of Cashflow Diary, a training and development brand for building short-term rental entrepreneurs. J. is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing initiatives to drive the increased adoption of our products.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns, building and optimizing funnels, organizing podcast material, and overseeing digital marketing vendors to successfully integrate our message across all social media platforms.
The right candidate will possess strong competencies in creating and running campaigns and managing a team with little oversight. This role will partner with the Sales team to drive increased awareness of key offers, increase engagement, and cultivate our audience in ways that are measurable and attributable.
This is a remote, full-time employee position, working closely with members of the Sales team and vendors. We ask that only US applicants apply.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR J. MASSEY IF…
- You demonstrate excellence in designing creative, relevant, and compelling campaigns.
- You have strong copywriting skills.
- You have a proven success record of driving results-oriented marketing campaigns/programs.
- You have the ability to identify gaps in content strategy for sales to ensure higher conversion outcomes.
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- You have strong knowledge and experience with Youtube and Facebook Ads logistics.
- You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- You demonstrate tactical project management skills that result in flawless execution.
- You have thick skin that can handle direct communication
- You are an effective communicator - proactive in outreach, professional in delivery.
- You are dependable, enthusiastic, and accountable.
- You have the ability to cultivate strong client relationships.
- You are strategic and able to get to meet deadlines.
- Follow-through and a “get-it-done” mindset is your strong suit.
- You are a team player with a proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally. You are resourceful in bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives including, email, and social media campaigns to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual lead generation and sales meeting quotas.
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns, and assess against ROI.
- Increase brand awareness and positioning through paid campaigns and organic social activity on sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Equip our Sales, partnership, and customer-facing teams with messaging, assets and content to help them drive growth and retention.
- Monitor all marketing campaigns on a daily basis (including events, email, social, and content) and optimize strategy to increase product engagement, conversion, or other predefined goals.
- Maximize market research through social media engagement.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish by leveraging the right internal and applicable external processes.
- Partner with internal teams, including Sales.
- Oversee marketing contractors (content, content strategy, graphic design, etc).
- Train other team members on social messaging, and manage group messaging activities to achieve audience expansion targets.
- Lead the organization in branding consistency across all platforms, media, and products.
- Program Management
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives. across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Gather data for podcasts to successfully execute the run of the show.
- Collaborate with editorial and sales on building a rich content strategy that attracts a qualified audience.
- Create and manage email campaigns for our subscribers and prospects.
Achievement Metrics to Meet
- Budget for paid traffic.
- List and community growth numbers by week and month.
- Social messaging and lead generation numbers by week.
- Consultations-scheduled numbers by week.
- Sales dollars closed by week.
- Marketing Team members hit their performance numbers weekly and monthly.
- 5+ years Digital Marketing experience.
- Experience in working with aggressive ad budgets
- Team management - Ability to project manage various cross functional external teams, including but not limited to design, copy/content, video post-production, paid media placement.
- KPI Development and Reporting - Understand how to develop a robust reporting schema that details full lifecycle revenue attribution; including the effectiveness of paid, social, and email marketing activities.
- Optimization - Experience creating and launching campaigns, measuring their effectiveness, and optimizing them throughout the campaign to achieve optimal lead goals.
- Marketing Automation - Experience with robust marketing automation tools like Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot to fully plan and automate email and social marketing efforts.
- Landing Pages - Experience with building or managing the creation of effective, conversion oriented landing pages in platforms such as Unbounce, Clickfunnels, etc.
- Project Management with a basic understanding of the project management discipline as it relates to marketing and have used tools like Trello, UpClick, or Asana.
- Content Marketing - Ability to create and execute an annual content calendar that clearly describes the topics that will be covered on a week to week basis, by medium and channel.
- Social Media Management - Have demonstrable experience successfully building engaged audiences through at least one of the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
About Westegg Enterprises and J. Massey:
J. Massey is the CEO and Founder of Cashflow Diary, a training and development brand for building short-term rental entrepreneurs.
Before Cashflow Diary, J. raised capital and invested in traditional real estate (single-family homes, note brokering and holding, cell phone towers, commercial real estate, and apartment buildings). Eventually, he built his real estate investing training program to share what he learns continuously through his years of successful, real-world experience owning hundreds of traditional long-term housing units. When one of his students asked him what he knew about the world of short-term rentals, the answer was not very much.
Once J. started learning about short-term rental strategies, he saw a world of opportunity in front of him. He built his very own 34-unit (46 bedrooms)-and-counting short-term rental business from scratch — which he still owns, grows, and operates — and has shifted his Cashflow Diary brand to focus exclusively on building and training short-term rental entrepreneurs. Now he’s built a community of thousands of like-minded people from 16 countries that he learns from every day and shares his knowledge through his Cashflow Diary podcast, YouTube channel, Facebook groups, and annual Short-Term Rental Summit training events.
Insights about J.:
Kolbe Index is 2-3-9-3. Strength Finders: Futuristic, Achiever, Activator, Belief, Command
Apply for this position