Digital Marketing Manager
Piedmont Global Language Solutions (PGLS) is a Language Services Provider (LSP) founded by Mohamed Hussein in 2013. Mohamed started his career as a translator, interpreter and language instructor in the Middle East before returning home to launch PGLS. PGLS is a minority-owned business that leverages the power of language to support its government and private sector clients to understand and connect with their diverse and global audiences. PGLS achieves this by consistently offering unique, innovative and scalable solutions. PGLS specializes in translation, interpretation, language instruction, language testing and bilingual staffing in over 200 languages and dialects. PGLS works with thousands of content experts to ensure that the message of its customers around the globe is communicated effectively.
WHYPGLS: PGLS is a growing, minority owned business where we hear you(WHY) and every word matters. We value teamwork, innovation, integrity, flexibility, creativity, and diversity and inclusion. While the company’s headquarters is in Arlington, Virginia, we do offer remote work and the opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment, our team is spread across 8 US states, 5 countries, and 7 time zones. We provide opportunities for our employees to learn and develop themselves, competitive benefits, and the chance to make a difference within a growing organization.
Digital Marketing Manager: As we grow, PGLS is continuously adding new roles within the organization. As the company’s first Digital Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to use your digital marketing, SEO, and creative experience to enhance and grow our digital marketing program, build our social media platforms, strategies, and campaigns, develop and execute email and print campaigns, and plan, build, and implement the overall PGLS marketing strategy. If you’re creative, organized, have experience in digital marketing, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and want to make a difference within a growing organization, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, build, and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Understand, coordinate, track, and measure all SEO, Google Analytics, social media, and email metrics. Provide reports, feedback, and implement SEO and marketing best practices.
- Research and analyze industry specific trends while staying up to date with current marketing trends to identify and create appropriate client-facing content for campaign development.
- Create marketing materials such as flyers, banners, brochures, interactive PDFs, and videos.
- Create and implement content and ad campaigns that drive engagement across various social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Implement cross platform content strategies and targeted campaigns. Monitor social media channels for trending news and ideas and implement strategies aligned with current social media trends and best practices.
- Develop and execute email campaigns that align with company goals and initiatives. Analyze campaign KPIs to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and make improvements.
- Collaborate with PGLS team and vendors to ensure regular updates to website content. Analyze and report on website performance, make recommendations for website improvements, implement SEO best practices, and maintain brand standards.
- Ensure all content such as blogs, marketing materials, social media materials, email and direct mail campaigns, and the website content efficiently flows through the established editorial process. Maintains the editorial calendar and meets target release dates.
- Organize and maintain marketing platforms, resources, and tools including Trello, Canva, HootSuite, Yext, Survey Monkey, and MailChimp.
- Collaborate with PGLS departments to provide marketing support and create materials as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or other related field
- 3-5 years progressive marketing experience
- 3-5 years experience with planning, executing, and analyzing marketing and social media strategy
- 3-5 years experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, Google Analytics, Canva, Adobe Suite, and marketing software
- Experience in planning and implementing successful SEO strategies
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Strong project management, communication, organization, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively and work efficiently in meeting deadlines
- Great digital skills
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts very quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA and dependent care plan
- Employer sponsored short term disability
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Tuition and professional development assistance program
- DoorDash DashPass membership
- Commuter benefits for onsite employees -- paid parking or metro contribution
- Onsite gym
PGLS is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
It is the policy of PGLS to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity policy, PGLS will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
To request a reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to PGLS when you submit your resume.
We are dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. PGLS participates in the E-Verify system.
Apply for this position