People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At AlphOmega, a leading provider of staffing, talent management and services, we understand people. Our deep insight into the labor market enables us to help clients achieve their business goals while optimizing their workforce strategies.
Looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Iowa- Full-time
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Marketing, Design, or Business preferred.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, and SEO preferred.
* Experience in marketing and/or public relations for financial services, or marketing/PR agency experience preferred.
* Proven track record in delivering comprehensive digital marketing and/or communications plans for financial services, including RIA or broker-dealer is ideal.
* Strong oral and written skills, interpersonal and human relations skills, and assertiveness.
* Knowledge of digital marketing and communication techniques, including an ability to think and react quickly while engaged with key audiences.
* Ability to take an integrated digital marketing approach to solve complex issues.
* Ability to analyze and organize information, recommend digital marketing strategies, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Must have knowledge of best practices for digital design style and marketing ethics, and a commitment to get the job done while working collaboratively across teams.
* Consistent ability to meet deadlines, and continuous comfort with demanding timelines.* Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 99 is required (or to be obtained with 1 year of hire date). Other licenses or certificates may be required as dictated by the department. Adobe certification a plus.
* Shared sense of Cambridge purpose to make a difference, and our values of integrity, commitment, flexibility, and kindness.
* Some travel may be required.Join Cambridge where culture counts, and values matter most.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONSDegree in Marketing, Design, or Business preferred.
Adobe certification a plus.FINRA Series 99 is required (or to be obtained with 1 year of hire date)
Email resume to
Apply for this position