Digital Marketing Strategist
About Dialekta Do you ever see an ad on the Internet that seems to perfectly correspond to your current interests and needs? At Dialekta, we are specialized in these advertising placements. Whether via paid indexing on Google, banners on websites, videos on YouTube or elsewhere, our mission is to maximize the return on investment of our clients’ media campaigns. What makes Dialekta unique is how we work in partnership with many communication agencies to elaborate on their media strategies. We’re thus looking to associate with people who are passionate about the web. Our office is located in the very popular Plateau Mont-Royal neighbourhood, near the orange metro line, with a stunning view of Montréal. Our corporate culture is the key to our success and constitutes an incredible work environment! Here are a few benefits we enjoy at Dialekta: Competitive compensation based on your experience and your expertise Inclusive social committee and sizeable budget for various sports and social activities Weekly 5 à 7 Your birthday is a day off Two cabin outings per year Part of your OPUS card and gym subscription is subsidized Good group insurance A BIXI pass And much more! Join our team and participate in the creation of a remarkable startup! You’re curious? Visit us at dialekta.com!
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for proposing innovative and results-oriented campaign strategies to our clients. You will need to stay on top of the latest digital trends and constantly challenge the status quo.
You will work closely with the entire Dialekta team. Under the supervision of an account manager, and with the help of our media specialists, you will be responsible for client accounts from A to Z. In this role, you will follow all the steps from the client brief to the final report:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Translate client's objectives into media strategies and choose effective and measurable tactics
- Train and mentor analysts and assistants-strategist
- Prepare media plans and communicate them to the clients
- Identify new opportunities for clients and formulate recommendations to optimize campaign performance
- Make media purchases
- Ensure the online launch of the campaigns on the various advertising platforms selected (Adwords, Facebook, Sites / Networks, Programmatic, etc.)
- Ensure analysis and optimization during the campaign
- Ensure the update of the end of campaign reports, using many tools, such as: Excel, Google Docs, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
Apply for this position