Director of Marketing
Founded in 2014, Academy Of Mine (https://www.academyofmine.com/) is a B2B SaaS company whose flagship LMS platform allows businesses to create, sell and market their courses. Our target demographic includes small and medium-sized businesses (as well as universities and larger organizations) that offer Continuing Education and professional development. We've been on a strong growth trajectory over the past few years and are looking for a talented marketing professional to help take the company to the next level with us. We are an entrepreneurial bunch and are looking for an experienced hire to assume a leadership role.
Academy Of Mine is looking for a senior, experienced marketing professional with an entrepreneurial spirit that can craft our marketing strategy and help drive quality inbound leads.
The Director of Marketing will work with our sales and account management teams while also speaking to both existing and new customers. You’ll be responsible for better positioning our brand in the LMS marketplace and effectively communicating our value proposition.
Ultimately, you’ll have considerable leeway and our leadership team will look to you for guidance and advice regarding all things marketing-related. Compensation will be highly competitive given the commensurate level of experience required.
Our team is also open to hiring a remote Director of Marketing, with the caveat that he/she is willing to spend time at our office in Cherry Hill, NJ for onboarding.
• Build and enhance brand recognition of Academy Of Mine’s flagship LMS product
• Oversee and execute targeted marketing campaigns for new targets
• Write blog posts, case studies, white papers and web content
• Plan, create and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories around initiatives that resonate with targeted audiences, backed by market research and competitor analysis
• Work closely with the leadership team to enhance and align efforts around new customer acquisition and partnerships
• Build Academy Of Mine’s social media presence
• Gather customer reviews to strengthen our industry profile
• Leverage your previous experiences across various marketing areas, such as demand gen/lead generation, content, events, PR/media outreach, and marketing ops
• Lead effectively and make sure that all marketing programs are metrics-driven and goal-oriented
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in a leadership role
• Significant experience in digital strategy development and oversight of key digital assets and outreach (e.g. website, marketing automation and SEO)
• Experience with marketing analytics
• Experience working with a B2B audience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral communications skills
Apply for this position
Please email Brendan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, as well as a brief paragraph highlighting your interest in the role.