Director of Paid Media
Father-son team Daniel and Paul Kane launched the Ridge Wallet on Kickstarter in 2013, and it now sits in the front pockets of over a million men and women worldwide. The two have since recruited a close-knit team to execute on their vision of creating quality, functional products. We are a small, passionate group of thinkers, creatives, and nerds, located in Santa Monica, providing the opportunity to be a part of something genuinely impactful and different.
WHO WE ARE
The Ridge is a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand creating everyday essentials for men. Our flagship product, The Ridge Wallet, sits in the front pocket of over a million men and women and has been featured in the New York Times, Business Insider, Inc, and (most impressively) Joe Rogan’s podcast. Located in Santa Monica, The Ridge was listed on Inc Magazine’s fastest growing companies in 2019 and our CEO was named to Forbes 30u30.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 1-2 years in hands-on role managing FB/IG campaigns with ROI or CPA targets with >$100k monthly budgets
- At least 1-2 years in hands-on role managing Google & YouTube campaigns with ROI and CPA targets with >$100k monthly budgets
- High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to manage numerous ongoing projects with poise
- An eye for identifying great creative and iterating for ROAS gains
- Create FB/IG marketing strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Optimize campaign bids/budgets to maximize scale and efficiency on a daily basis
- Draft hypotheses and design test structures to draw actionable opportunities for scale or efficiency
- Analyze ad performance and make suggestions for future creative tests
- Report on performance with focus on profitability, scale and long-term value
- Report directly to the CMO
- Strong grasp of Google/FB Ads Manager (features, best practices, learning algorithm, etc.)
- Substantial experience pulling data and generating excel reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
NOT FOR YOU?
Pass this along to someone you think might be the ideal candidate and we’ll forever thank you.
Apply for this position