Head of Brand & Marketing
inSTREAMLY is one of the 10 most interesting startups from the CEE region, which signed investment agreements in April 2020 - according to Next Road Ventures. Game streaming is a huge phenomenon, reaching millions of viewers every day. As with any content, it has presented an abundance of opportunities to cash in, whether you're a content creator (streamer), advertiser, or esports organisation. But who dictates the rules? At inSTREAMLY, we believe that the content is owned by the content creator, and they alone can and should decide on how this content is used, distributed, and whether or not they want to make money on it. And if so, how much. That’s why we created a marketplace that connects brands that want to reach gamers with streamers. With our technology brands can work with thousands of streamers simultaneously. Streamers are finally able to choose who they advertise in their content and make their gaming passion also a source of income. In 2020 we made 7103 micro-sponsorships happen between streamer and over 37 brands. We are at a very interesting moment in our development. We have a lot of new challenges ahead of us - those related to scaling up the business or conquering new markets. That’s why we are looking for:
Head of Brand & Marketing
We are looking for a skilled leader who will be responsible for all our communications endeavors. From brand vision and guidelines to communication strategy and its implementation. Our goal is to build a brand that is loved by millions of streamers and marketers in the world. You will be the pioneer of our marketing team and be able to shape it to make this goal a reality.
The impact you’ll make:
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for the short as well as long term.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute, and manage all communication, marketing programs, and campaigns.
- Manage the creation and execution of communication deliverables materials such as newsletters, social media, web content.
- Work closely with product development and streamers relations team
- Lead and expand the marketing and creative team. We do not expect you do to all the things by yourself, we expect you to organize the work the way that all the things happen and our brand grows under your lead.
Who we think will be a great fit:
If you are a positive, motivated, creative, and collaborative marketer looking for your next challenge where you can really make an impact you might be the right fit for inSTREAMLY. You will enjoy taking a brand that can really help streamers and making it go from local to global. You’ll love the fast pace of a startup where experimenting with new approaches is appreciated.
- Experienced: you’ve got deep knowledge and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns.
- A creative: see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats.
- Strategic: you can create breakthrough strategies, able to identify long-term opportunities and trends connecting all the dots.
- Gen Z whisperer&Gaming lover: you understand streamers and their viewers, and the marketers that want to reach them. We are putting their needs first.
- Strong communicator: You know how to write to make people read, and talk so they listen.
- A team architect: you draw up the plans to build successful squads, engaging teammates with a strong foundation of belonging, spirit, expression, and accountability; when it's time to take a bow, you prefer spreading the praise across the team, sharing a win as one
- Manager and organizer: you have skills to skills to manage multiple projects, from daily comms work to long-term brand projects. You will be supported by in-house project managers, but still, you will have to be the one to kick off the projects and supervise them from the creative and strategic side.
- A learner: you are passionate about your work, love learning new things, and experiment. Instead of “I can’t do it” you always say “Give me some time and I will learn”. Working at a startup means you have to do things no one has ever done before, and we love it.
- English proficient: you're fluent in English you didn't learn the language in a cultural vacuum and can pick up nuances, know what’s fire and what’s cringey.
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity to be a direct witness of the ground-breaking moment for streaming
- Direct impact on the fast-growing brand&product and company development
- Room to grow, make your decisions, and create something new
- Working in the middle of esports and gaming ecosystem
- Working in an innovative, fully remote, international team.
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Apply for this position
Please send your CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org If it's not in your work experience please include a few sentences about your interest/knowledge about gaming/livestreaming.