eCommerce Media Buyer
We're an eCommerce Marketing agency providing monthly digital marketing services for our clients. Our main focus is on paid advertising. Our team culture is energetic, driven, self resilient, creative and friendly. We collaborate and help each other grow and succeed. We not only guarantee the best results for our clients. Our goal is to become a long-term growth partner that helps them build their dream business and develop their personal freedom. This mission also applies to our own team. We are 100% remote, and we encourage our team to work from anywhere in the world and obtain the freedom that they can & live the life they want. Leadon is most productive when our teammates are fulfilled, challenged, and striving to hit both professional and personal goals. We are A-players who show up for both with full force, living an integrated lifestyle defined by nothing less than excellence.
Looking for an eCommerce Media Buyer!
We’re looking for an advanced and data-driven eCommerce media buyer to work with us and deliver amazing results to our eCommerce clients. Must be comfortable with at least 30k/month ad spend. Must have some kind of past experience in media buying for eCommerce. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Setting up and launching Facebook campaigns on all funnel levels (cold, warm, hot)
- Clear testing structure with minimum thresholds for all applicable KPIs
- Scaling accounts sustainably and aggressively with a minimum 2x+ ROAS on cold/top of the funnel, and minimum 3x+ ROAS on middle/bottom of the funnel.
- Setting up backend tracking, pixels, custom conversions, etc.
- Daily management of Facebook campaigns once they go life (scaling, analyzing)
- Reporting & chatting with clients.
If you are interested in applying, check out this google doc and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS 💯👇
Apply for this position
If you are interested in applying, check out this google doc and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS 💯👇 Media Buyer - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fsRnzilX_9KOpiyDsIaBPJOiyhlNxXNW_-grZDi7Ybk/edit?usp=sharing