Market Development Specialist
Listed on the Philadelphia 100 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the area, GLOBO is adding to our talented team. We are a 9+year old technology company, and we’re going places! Our platform, GLOBO HQ, enables real-time connection with best-in-class translation, interpretation, and transcreation services, 24/7 in over 200 languages. What’s it like to work here? Well, we’re a close-knit team with big ideas and ambitions. We’re entrepreneurial, smart, and successful – plus, we’re just a lot of fun to work with. At GLOBO, everyone is invested in our mission, and individuals are recognized for their contributions and achievements. We’re always on the hunt for people who bring energy, ideas, and personality to our growing organization.
GLOBO’s Market Development Specialist is on a mission to engage, inform, and delight inbound prospective customers from the time they first hear about GLOBO until they’re ready to use our solutions.
Role: Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role collaborates closely with the Marketing team and Sales Account Executives to qualify GLOBO’s inbound marketing leads. Collaborating with Creative, Product, and Customer Experience departments to identify nurture opportunities, growth goals, and customer/prospect expectations, this role will be the first point of contact for many of GLOBO’s prospects as they take the journey to become a customer.
- Research and contact all inbound leads through email and phone
- Conduct discovery calls to determine prospect fit
- Act as a consultant and expert on GLOBO’s solutions
- Deliver sales contracts or assign clients to Account Executives as needed
- Build relationships and demonstrate the value of GLOBO’s services to prospects
- Onboard new inbound clients
- Monitor inbound clients for growth opportunities and Assign Customer Success Managers as needed
- Create emails and other initiatives to inform inbound clients of new products and services using content from the Creative team
- Monitor and report sales and client activity through Hubspot CRM and Sales Hub
- 0-2 years of relevant Sales/Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Business, or Related Field preferred
- Excellent communication skills (in virtual environments is a plus)
- Process-driven with attention to detail
- Comfortable with being client-facing
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in healthcare marketing/sales
- Experience with or knowledge of the Language Services industry
- Experience with Hubspot CRM, Marketing Hub, and Sales Hub
- Experience with Google Drive tools and Mac Operating System
GLOBO is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this position
Direct link to the job description and application form can be found here: https://bit.ly/3LprSsP Listings are also available through LinkedIn and our careers page if you'd prefer to check us out first: LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/helloglobo Website https://www.helloglobo.com/careers