Marketing Analytics Manager II
When ACT was founded in 1959, it disrupted the assessment industry with a new approach to helping students better understand their readiness so they could take steps to improve it. By leveraging our expertise and authority in assessment and research, we will again disrupt the industry—helping more people learn, better measure their progress, and improve their navigation through life’s transitions. More than ever before, ACT is fulfilling its mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success. We’re doing it by pushing the boundaries of learning innovation through the work of our people, who we call team members because we’re all in this together. We know transformation does not come without challenge. That’s why ACT invests in a variety of experiences for team members to strengthen their connections, explore ideas, learn from customers, and celebrate success. Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!
We are seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager II with at least 3 years of experience to help us fulfill our mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success.
The Marketing Analytics Manager leads the day-to-day marketing analytic strategies, tactics and visualizations that focus on the optimization of customer generation, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, database management and other marketing activities. The role develops data-driven processes that affect best practices in lead generation and marketing data analytics. The Marketing Analytics Manager will develop data-rooted compelling reports and visualizations that inform the optimization of marketing campaigns. This is a remote position located anywhere within the United States.
This position does not have direct reports.
What you will be working on:
- Report on the performance of marketing channels and campaigns
- Develop innovative and scalable processes for extracting, managing, and analyzing customer data
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to design campaigns that are measurable to organizational goals
- Develop, share and maintain high-level dashboards that monitor the ongoing health and KPIs for key products, campaigns and customer audiences
- Provide data to accurately forecast and develop strategies, campaigns, and tests
- Create marketing predictive models, analytics architecture, and efficient workflows
- Stewardship of marketing analytics systems (web analytics, SEO monitoring, marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- “Own” the web analytics platform for the organization by conducting various administrator tasks, including user management, implementation on new web properties, compliance, new users training, etc.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Monitor and maintain data quality within marketing databases
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design, implement, and report on A/B and multivariate tests for website and marketing touchpoints
- Review online statistics, changes to the marketplace and identify best practices to optimize online marketing performance
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates
- Test partnerships with vendors to lower cost-per-acquisition
- Analyze internal content, landing pages and lead-gen forms to optimize distribution through relevant paid programs
- Manage, educate internal clients, and enforce compliance to an existing comprehensive campaign tagging system
This could be the job for you if you have (minimum requirements):
- Demonstrated ability to aggregate data from multiple sources to produce clear, actionable insights and recommendations.
- Excellent presentation skills utilizing data to identify opportunities and reinforce best practices
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of reporting and data analysis
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics required. In-depth knowledge of the various digital marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, email marketing, marketing automation, and content distribution and placement networks
- Collaboration – work effectively with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Inclusion – actively seeks and engages with diverse perspectives and invites a sense of belonging
- Communication – ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization
- Decision making – acts decisively with sound judgement; uses data to analyze options and form opinions
- Information literacy – uses subject matter knowledge and skills to effectively acquire and apply information
- Optimization – ability to apply continuous improvement to existing processes and programs
- Innovation – develops ideas that are new, better, or unique; embraces and promotes diverse perspectives
- Change management – ability to manage change and navigate positively in an environment experiencing change at a fast pace
- Initiative – uses self-starter approach, ability to multi-task, proactively anticipates and acts on information and details needed, completes tasks with little to no direction
- Self-development - remains current in area of expertise, seeks opportunities to expand and grow skills
- Accountability - takes responsibility and follows through on commitments; acknowledges and learns from mistakes without blaming others; recognizes the impact of one's behavior
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- A minimum of 3 years of related marketing analytics experience which includes analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics technologies
- Experience forecasting and reporting results to various levels of an organization
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with Tableau or similar enterprise data visualization software is preferred
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or other tag management platform is preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Optimize or other web testing software is preferred
- Experience working in an agile marketing environment is preferred
- Experience in statistics to do predictive modeling
Your Work Makes a Difference
ACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.
Everything we do contributes to this mission, including team member events, professional development resources, community outreach opportunities and solid benefit offerings. Helping team members achieve education and workplace success of their own advances the ACT mission on a daily basis.
You will be joining a team that is fun, collaborative, and focused on outcomes.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ACT values diversity in people and ideas and participates in E-verify. ACT's online position announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions of employment opportunities; none of the information provided for any position should be interpreted as a commitment by ACT to specific terms and conditions for employment.
Apply for this position