Typefi is a global leader in single-source, automated publishing software solutions for teams producing content for print, web and mobile. Founded in 2001 in Queensland, Australia, Typefi and its global team are committed to the core values of integrity, expertise, teamwork, and customer success. Typefi has offices in Australia, USA, UK, Netherlands, and Sri Lanka, and has customers in over 30 countries. Typefi’s customers include large publishers, UN organisations, financial services, and manufacturing companies.
Location: Remote – ideally based in USA, UK or Europe, and working across these time zones.
Part-time/Full-time: This role has flexible working hours, and is available as a 4-day week, 9-day fortnight, or a full-time role for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Associate to join our customer-facing team at an award-winning global B2B software company.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with strong communication skills, and at least four years’ experience, to join the Marketing team and work primarily with Typefi’s Business Development team. As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
- planning, copywriting, and executing segment-focused marketing campaigns in collaboration with Business Development Managers (BDMs);
- producing case studies in collaboration with our customers and Typefi staff;
- organising and supporting customer-facing events; and
- coordinating and harmonising all customer-facing collateral such as brochures, website copy and sales slide packs.
You will also play a key role creating sales proposals and tender responses.
This role reports to the head of Business Development, and is a diverse and highly collaborative role that works with multiple teams and regions, including Australia. This role will work closely with three BDMs based in the UK and USA, a Marketing Specialist (responsible for product and customer communications) based in Australia, the VP of Product based in USA, and the VP of Customer Experience based in the UK. This role will also collaborate with customer-facing technical staff based in USA, UK, France, Netherlands, South Africa, and Sri Lanka.
This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to engage in a wide range of customer-facing communication and marketing activities from the ground up, in a quickly expanding global organisation.
Typefi offers an attractive salary package and a remote and flexible work environment. As global travel restarts, travel to key conferences and trade shows will be part of this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with individual BDMs to develop, execute, and report on marketing campaigns
- Develop and promote customer case studies
- Coordinate, author, edit, and promote Typefi’s quarterly customer newsletter
- Author and manage the distribution of press releases
- Create and/or coordinate the creation of sales collateral including sales proposals and slide decks
- Maintain and update Typefi website (and associated websites) and social media accounts, in collaboration with the Marketing Specialist
- Play an active role in shaping Typefi’s global communications strategy
- Organise Typefi’s global User Conference in the USA and Europe
- Organise, and potentially attend, key trade events such as Adobe Summit and Frankfurt Book Fair
- Provide editorial assistance for sales activities such as the preparation of tenders
- Monitor the tender and RFP notification originating from multiple government and intergovernmental organisations.
- Coordinate updates for the CRM
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Demonstrated high standard of communication skills
- Minimum of four years’ experience in writing and editing copy
- Demonstrated ability of implementing marketing campaigns for achieving sales growth and increased brand awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to successfully manage content creation.
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Proven experience in leading, or assisting, the organisation of small- to medium-sized conferences (20-100 attendees)
- Event management skills
- Strong grasp of social media
- Attention to detail is essential
- A consultative and collaborative approach is required
- Ability to take charge when needed, and implement change across the business
- Ability to take responsibility for key business processes
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology
- Avid interest in and knowledge of information technology
- Strong initiative with the ability to work independently
- The ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Experience within software or software services
- Creative design skills using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing skills
- SEO experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Fluency in a second language will be an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging, fun, and rewarding work
- Vibrant culture and friendly staff
- Inclusive working environment
- Opportunity to attend industry events
Apply for this position
This role is an immediate start, so apply now! Send your resumé, samples of your copywriting, and a bit about your interest in this position to Chandi Perera, CEO Typefi, via firstname.lastname@example.org.