Marketing Campaign Manager
Posted: Mar 29, 2021
Appsian, a global leader in ERP data security. We have >250 customers in Higher education, Government, Healthcare, Banks and Insurance sectors.
- Development of integrated marketing campaigns that help achieve lead, pipeline and revenue goals that support product launches and major updates, and corporate initiatives.
- Execute campaigns that use a mix of channels including email, webinars, in-person & virtual events, and social media.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including Sales, Digital, Product, Content experts to develop targeted assets for campaigns.
- Monitor lead funnel flow and make adjustments to increase campaign effectiveness.
- Create campaigns and reports through Salesforce and Pardot including monitoring the analytics.
- Analyse Email open rates, Click through ratio, cost per lead, MQLs.
- Be the North America point of contact on all in-person events including tradeshows, regional conferences, and partner events
- 5-7 years of experience in development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Experience working in software or Technology firms in the marketing function is highly preferable
- Experience with demand generation and account-based marketing is highly preferred
- Experience with event execution is preferred – some travel will be required
- Prior experience with SalesForce & Pardot is useful
Apply for this position