Posted: Mar 11 | Full-time | Digital Marketing
Paid Media Specialist
Company: The Ridge
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA - On-Site
About Us:We started with the simple goal of creating a beautiful and functional wallet. Today, we are redefining what people carry everyday. Located in Los Angeles, we are a small group of passionate individuals, truly making an impact in the way our customers approach their daily adventures. And we’re having an amazing time doing so, we are The Ridge!
Job Description:Here’s a few questions to ask yourself:
1. Have you ever found yourself spending the wee hours of the morning digging through the nuances of Facebook ads manager, wondering how you can drop your outrageously low CPAs even lower?
2. Would you describe long tail keyword research for Google SEM as “absolutely enthralling” and actually mean it? And find a robust re-marketing funnel equally fascinating?
3. Do you ever hit a string of gmail shortcuts and catch a little buzz?
If you’ve just reminisced about your past digital marketing conquests and emailing efficiency, let’s talk. ASAP. The Ridge is seeking you.
We are a small, passionate group of thinkers, coders, creatives and nerds, located in West Hollywood, providing the opportunity to be a part of something truly impactful and different.
• Experience with fashion and/or lifestyle brands
• Proven experience in digital marketing (strategy & execution)
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing multi-million dollar SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign spends
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiment
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Experience identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
This role provides you with:
• Ongoing training
• Professional development
• Freedom to create and innovate
• Flexible work and vacation schedule
• Energetic office environment with kombucha & beer on tap, lunches, snacks, super smash bros and more!
Not for you? Pass this along to your savviest digital marketing friend and we’ll forever thank you.