Remote Marketing / Project Manager
Posted: Oct 27 2020
Unicorn Puff is a brain trust of experienced entrepreneurs who help companies grow. We are a hybrid agency that combines digital marketing, experiential marketing, sales, and corporate strategy to deliver scalable growth strategies allowing companies to grow quickly. Our clients are B2B service companies, tech agencies & consultancies.
Our team has deep experience running marketing and consulting companies, with over 35 years of full-time entrepreneurial experience between the three founders.
Visit https://www.unicornpuff.com/ to learn more.
Unicorn Puff is looking for a kick-ass project manager with marketing agency or business consulting experience. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a marketing / project manager and experience in a 10-50 person marketing, advertising, and consulting firm. Experience and comfort in an entrepreneurial environment are extremely important, as this is the first Project Manager that Unicorn Puff will hire.
The Project Manager role has massive growth potential. The right candidate will have the opportunity to take one of two growth paths, depending on the candidate's core skills. Candidates who excel with client-facing work and synthesizing client's business problems will have the opportunity to grow into a Consultant role. Alternatively, candidates who excel in the operations side of the business will have a shot at growing into the role of Head of Operations for Unicorn Puff.
This is not a pure "project manager" role. This is a hybrid role, as we are a small and fast-growing organization. It's vitally important that all applicants be ready and willing to jump into any project in any aspect of the business where they are needed. As the team grows over time, roles will become more well defined. Don't worry, our three founders have decades of experience growing companies through these challenges.
- Minimum 5 years as a project manager in a company with fewer than 70 employees.
- Minimum 3 years working in a marketing, sales, or business consulting agency.
- Experience creating processes
- Extremely clear written communication. Must be able to communicate complex business ideas concisely and clearly in writing.
- Clear verbal communication of complex ideas
- Experience working directly with clients
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Creative problem solver with the ability to create and develop new processes, deliverables, and present them clearly and effectively.
- Resourceful and an entrepreneurial mind. Has the ability to solve problems with whatever resources they have on hand.
- Supremely organized. Must be neurotic about organization.
- Fast learner, easy going, but work hard & with urgency
- Creation of client deliverables
- Writing marketing and sales email sequences
- Email automation platforms for both sales and marketing
- Hiring experience, including drafting job descriptions, writing job postings, and conducting interviews
- Experience managing direct reports and subcontractors
- University degree preferred, if no degree, applicant must have a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience
- Must have native-level fluency in English and excellent written and verbal communication in English. This position will be engaging with US-based clients.
- Experience working remotely and with an entrepreneurial team preferred
Preferred Software Platforms:
- Google Suite (Gsuite)
Kick-in after 90 days
- Cellphone allowance
- Internet allowance
- Laptop (program for new laptop every 2 years)
Apply for this position
Please follow this link to apply for the position. https://unicornpuff.typeform.com/to/BMaKKgOT (If you cannot click on it, cut and paste this link into a new browser) ***If you do not submit via the link above, we will not review your application.***