Senior Marketing Manager, Partnerships & Growth
At eduMe we are striving to give the deskless workforce seamless access to relevant knowledge, anywhere in the world. Our mission is to give everyone the opportunity to be successful at work. Our vision is to provide the deskless workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge.
eduMe is a mobile training platform that uses technology to empower deskless workers to be successful in their roles. We offer solutions to onboarding, training and ongoing development that enables high performance. We ensure employees have seamless access to the relevant knowledge they need to excel, at any given time.
We’re looking for an experienced senior marketer to develop our partnerships marketing program, accelerate our success at events and build strong relationships with analysts and collaborators. This person will have experience in B2B SaaS and be motivated to hit targets and manage a multitude of stakeholders internally and externally. We are a hyper-growth tech company with a GTM hub in Santa Monica.
What you’ll do:
- Manage,strategize and execute with partners globally on initiatives to maximize partner marketing activities and campaigns.
- Find, plan, execute and own global events program ranging from trade shows to roundtables to 1-1 meetings. Both sponsored and built internally.
- Establish analyst relationships and build our presence with companies like G2, Fosway and Forrester.
- Identify and plan webinar opportunities with partners and allies.
- Work closely with US and UK marketing functions on demand generation, content and digital to support multi-channel campaigns and goals.
- Champion partner marketing activities across the business, working closely with our Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Analyzing and reporting on results of partner and growth marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
- Support the expansion of growth and demand generation functions in our US office.
- Our ideal candidate is a professional, self-starter who can direct the partner and growth programs and campaigns with little oversight and hold themselves accountable to hitting OKRs.
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years working in B2B marketing, partnerships or growth. SaaS experience preferred
- Prior experience marketing to enterprise prospects
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, working alongside other marketing functions, sales, product and CS.
- Demonstrable success in strategic planning for large-scale marketing campaigns including the creation of detailed campaign briefs, project plans, and progress tracking.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- Time management, prioritization, organizational skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and keen attention to detail.
- Ambition to grow into more senior roles within a hyper-growth company
What we will offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year plus federal holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- 100% employer covered healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by $500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Get to use a MacBook when you join
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- $650 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Sick pay for physical and mental health
- $650 annual personal learning and education budget
- $100 every quarter to spend on socializing with your team
- We take the entire company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
- A $401K retirement plan
Apply for this position