Over 100 years ago, FTD started "saying it with flowers" when they leveraged the cutting-edge technology of the telegraph and railroads to deliver unforgettable floral gifts across the country and, later, around the world. That tradition of innovation and forward-thinking has grown this iconic company into a gifting powerhouse, with a family of brands that includes ProFlowers, Shari's Berries and Personal Creations. Our entrepreneurial culture and unwavering commitment to our people creates a dynamic work environment that celebrates collaboration, quality, superior service and constant innovation.
SEO Associate (Copywriter)
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the Marketing team help transform our business through customer-focused incentives, innovative design, and creative excellence.
We are searching for top-level Marketing professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The SEO Associate will take a leading role in sharing our story while creating compelling narratives within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You Will Contribute by creating, designing, and improving our market KPI’s as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. You will also help with;
• You will inspire member confidence and success by working directly with members on complex and urgent SEO-related issues.
• Monitor and analyze SEO tracking and reporting. Track metrics, including referrals, link popularity, rankings, and saturation
• You will also produce SEO friendly digital content for our Floral Members; including website product descriptions landing pages, email, social media posts, blogs.
What we seek is an SEO Associate with the ability to own their brand and work on a broad range of different projects. Metrics and analytics are something that excites you as you dive into trends to making the next big push for the season. These are what we are looking for;
• Strong Copywriting Skills
• Successful track record in improving results
• Ability to offer mentoring and customer support for floral members
• Stays current on industry trends
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in the cultivation of content and customer-focused solutions. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Marketing team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Timm McIntyre
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Apply for this position