Social Media Manager
Posted: May 24 2020
We connect interns, volunteers, and those eager to learn and work in various areas of marketing such as Social Media, Website Design, SEO, Paid Advertising and more with businesses that may require or are in need of marketing services during this crisis.
Visit social-glow.ca to learn more.
Social Glow connects interns, volunteers, and those eager to learn and work in various areas of marketing such as Social Media, Website Design, SEO, Paid Advertising and more with businesses that may require or are in need of marketing services during this crisis. Our focus is to serve our community’s local businesses and help them during unprecedented times by providing pro bono digital marketing work during the Summer of 2020.
*Please remember that this is a volunteer position working with clients within the GTA and Ontario.*
‣ Receiving client social media information and setting up account profiles accordingly
‣ Managing social media platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, LinkedIN, and more)
‣ Developing brand awareness strategies and implementing throughout the Contract.
‣ Create and schedule social media content for clients
‣ Develop, Create, and Implement social media marketing campaigns
‣ Providing reports to the Digital Marketing Lead
**Minimum 1 Year of Experience Preferred **
‣ Experience working with social media accounts and campaign creation
‣ Success in creating creative and engaging social media campaigns
‣ Enjoys working with others and is a team player
‣ Able to work in different industries (Real Estate, Restaurant, Automotive, Beauty, etc.)
‣ You want to help struggling businesses in our city with skills that you have acquired or wish to learn and put it to good use
‣ You enjoy being creative and innovative, always having ideas on how to improve
‣ Work with real clients on your own time and remotely
‣ You want to network and create relationships with business owners in the area
‣ Once COVID-19 restrictions have settled, you may be given the opportunity to work part time, full time, or contract with our clients.
It's a plus if you are well versed in:
‣ Graphic Design
‣ Adobe Cloud Programs (Photoshop, etc.)
‣ Video Editing
‣ Paid Media Buying
If you're still interested in working with us and helping our community please check us out here: https://social-glow.ca/
Apply for this position
Apply here https://forms.gle/1HUXvd5U6tCmmNaMA | Any further questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org