Sr. Content Marketing Manager
About Dgraph Started by ex-Google engineers, Dgraph Labs is a San Francisco based startup with team members and offices all over the globe. Together, we are building the next-generation database that is powerful yet easy to use. With over 13,000 GitHub stars and more than 2 million Docker pulls, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database in the market. Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. Dgraph's goal is to provide Google-production level scale and throughput, with low enough latency to serve real-time user queries over terabytes of structured data. Our database can power applications ranging from fraud detection, real-time recommendations, master data management, machine learning and many more. We are well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.
We are looking for a star Sr content marketing manager to make significant impact through smart, creative, and measurable content experiences that will fuel Dgraph Labs’ leadership stand across various developer audiences. You will focus on content concepts for every stage of the user journey— from awareness to advocacy—to shape perception and drive action.
If you are highly creative and collaborative, have an exceptionally strong foundation in storytelling, love to stretch your content-development muscles and remove friction via words - then you’d love to be part of building an own-able narrative that drives brand and business performance.
As A Sr Content Marketing Manager, You Will
* Establish scalable content strategy programs aligned with our vision and purpose, in collaboration with marketing, product, design, and leaders across the company.
* Craft thoughtful, compelling and approachable content briefs that lead to tangible, positive results for our audience. Focus on winning the hearts and minds of our various types of creators, employees and partners - via applicable content and channels.
* Bring the perspective and insights of an experienced writer, content strategist, brand advocate, and editor to the process.
* Build and grow an audience for Dgraph, through publishing efforts across owned content marketing programs, including editorial, education, events, etc.
* Tapping into culturally relevant moments and leveraging industry and channel best practices.
* Become a master of the Dgraph voice.
* Help team members who contribute content establish frameworks that hold our content to high standards of clarity, effectiveness, and style, ensuring that all of our content is on-brand and consistent with the Dgraph brand as established by marketing.
* Collaborate closely with the Developer Relations team.
* High degree of content development experience. Demonstrated success crafting stories and publishing content in a variety of formats across a range of channels.
* You hold a passion for areas in which design and technology intersect.
* Required work experience managing content strategy in global tech-driven companies with strong web presence.
* Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
* Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail and tone.
* Experience and passion working collaboratively and cross-functionally with an array of internal and external teams.
* Creative outlook with inspired brand content ideas.
* Extremely engaged with culture and global customer behavioral trends in order to create content that is always timely, topical and relevant.
* Comfortable working in a highly fast paced, sometimes chaotic environment that requires flexibility and a startup mindset.
* You have a track record for leading and growing UX/content/design teams and establishing foundational processes.
* Native English speaker.
* Based in or ready to be in San Francisco.
Apply for this position