Copywriter Wanted: Creative Energy (Remote)
Will Griffith, VP Creative Services at Creative Energy, is on the hunt for a copywriter to join their team. The position is fully remote, though you will have the option of joining the agency in Johnson City, Tennessee if so desired. (Only four hours from Nashville. Dig it.) From Creative Energy:
Creative Energy is looking for a copywriter whose work demonstrates craft and elegance. We expect bold and unique thinking with a high level of maturity and strong grasp of digital.
Your ability to produce effective communications from even the most complex creative brief is critical. You will partner with art directors or work individually to develop concepts for broadcast, digital, print and design. Your creative team will work independently at times and will be given opportunity to show leadership.
Position is full remote. OR, you can come work and live somewhere with instant access to: the Appalachian Trail; mountain bike trails (part of the MTB Project) and backpacking; world-class fly fishing, river and lake fishing; water sports as diverse as water skiing, white water rafting, kayaking, tubing; skiing and snowboarding; and endless hiking and camping; all nestled amongst a cluster of National Parks in a town that is undergoing a trend-setting renewal.
- Craft core message for ads
- Build voice to consumer for major national brands
- Convert product facts into relevant story
- Be a major member of award-winning creative teams
- Create key content that drives results
- Manage diverse portfolio of client messages
- Participate in world-class work in a thriving agency
- A sense of humor and a passion for the work
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Big and unexpected ideas
- An ability to manage time and resources efficiently
- 3-5 years agency experience (Possibly less depending on portfolio)
- Able to present creative ideas in client meetings
- Understanding of strategic marketing objectives
- Attention to detail
- Advertising portfolio encompassing several consumer and/or B2B campaigns with traditional and digital media executions.
- Degree in advertising, english or communications (portfolio school preferred)
- Health, vision, dental, 401k
- A very non-agency work-life balance
July 18 2021 | siciliano