Senior Copywriter Wanted: The Integer Group, Dallas Or Los Angeles
The Integer Group/The Collective is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their Dallas or Los Angeles offices. From Integer:
We’re looking for a writer who can get inside people’s heads. One who’s equally capable of wordsmithing brilliant headlines and telling strategically-sound, customer-centric stories. One who’s able to extract emotional nuances from a bazillion different inputs and transform them into powerful communications for our clients. In this role, you’ll be working on one of the largest brands in the world to deliver captivating ideas that inspire confidence and spur customers to action.
You should also know how to influence a shopper using non-traditional and digital media. You have experience creating content for social channels. Developing AR experiences and AI chatbots that guide a shopper toward a purchase? Now we’re talking.
Our writers take the initiative in learning their roles, knowing when to ask for guidance and when to fly on their own. Nothing gets through their thick skins — they use criticism as the grit that polishes their messages into pearls.
In other words, our ideal candidate will be someone who knows when to play by the rules. And when to throw them all out and jump the fence to get it done.
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Lends support and guidance to subordinate team members
- Concepts and executes innovative ideas based on strategy
- Provides cohesive content for all channels, including advertising, digital, in-store experiences and social media
- Collaborates with agency colleagues
- Able to work on multiple jobs concurrently
- Accepts constructive criticism and applies feedback
- Stays current with industry techniques and trends
- Presents work efficiently and enthusiastically
- Takes direction and input from designated sources
- Performs duties with professionalism
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Journalism, English or related field preferred
- Portfolio that reflects superior writing skills
- Proficiency in relevant software
- Self-motivated; jumps in without waiting to be asked
- Good communication and organization skills
- Cultural awareness
- Sense of humor a plus
- Be extremely detail oriented and organized
- We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to generous PTO
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k
To apply: https://integer.com/careers
At Integer, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We’ve created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures.
July 16 2021 | siciliano