The Ultimate Webinar Gear List: Recommended Equipment For A Flawless Event
Whether you’re creating a webinar for the first time, or trying to take your webinars from boring to badass, you need the right setup and set of webinar tools.
Along with my friend Brian Fanzo, we created this list of webinar and virtual event essentials to help you make sure your next event goes off without a hitch.
Let’s Dive in Now to the Best Webinar and Virtual Event Tools
My new webinar/virtual event setup.
Mix Your Media
- Prezi Video: the easiest way to add pizzazz to virtual events — we are big fans and use Prezi all the time (side note: they are a sponsor here at Convince & Convert, but even if they weren’t, we’d still use Prezi).
- Ecamm Live: for powerful broadcasts and presentation integrations.
Legitimize Your Lighting with the Best Webinar Lighting Tools
- Small Ring Light: super useful for recording selfie-style on your smartphone.
- 2-point Soft Box Lights (key and fill)
- 3-point Soft Box Lights (key, fill, and back)
- Accent light: add more flair to your light setup.
Awesome Your Audio with the Best Webinar Audio Tools
- Airpods: make sure you hear your host and co-presenters, and look cool while doing it.
- Lavalier: lots of great microphones out there, but this is the one I use.
- USB Microphone: the Yeti is a classic, and popular on our team too.
- Dynamic Microphone: a little more professional than AirPods, for sure.
- Mic Cable : this cable creates a reliable, high-quality connection for optimal audio.
- Audio Interface Box: give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- Sound Shield: tune out all the screaming kids and barking dogs.
- Krisp: Krisp will help you eliminate background noise while you WFH (affiliate link, FYI).
Elevate Your Inteactivity
- Wheel of Names: load up your attendee list here and pick random winners. Books are usually a good giveaway and a good incentive to attend live. You can include the giveaway opportunity in promotion emails and on the landing page too.
Prepare to Practice
- Sky Cam Drone: Consider the sky cam drone if you really want to up the ante.
Virtual Event Consulting
- Convince & Convert, of course.
Virtual Event Keynote Speaker
- Jay Baer: Yup, that’s me. And I’d love to work with you to make your next event amazing.
- Brian Fanzo: My good friend Brian Fanzo is an incredible, captivating speaker, and you should consider hiring him too.
Virtual Event Emcee or Host
Posted: September 23 2020 @ 15:53 PM | Author: Jay Baer